· All Aluminum & Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Spring Loaded Tilt-Tie gives you a safe place on the trail or away from the ranch to safely tie your horse.
· Adjustable Spring Tension: The only horse trailer tie with tension adjustment!
· Allows your horse to comfortably lie down, roll or frolic, or safely be tied overnight.
· Can easily be installed to just about any location; trailer, barn, corral, etc. (additional base brackets available).
· Covered by our 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
· Made in the USA.
U.S. Patent No. 7,028,641.
The inventor of the Tilt-Tie had his “ear to the ground” when somebody said: “I wish someone would make a trailer tie that was worth owning”. Then a farrier customer of his, after seeing the Tilt-Tie, as it evolved to be called, said “Now that’s quality, I know hundreds of horse people that would buy a couple of those!”
The Tilt-Tie is the essence of taking a four-gate corral along for each horse on your trailer. It allows the horses free domain of their tie area. It sets by pulling one small pin & swinging it out from the trailer. After that hook your lead & adjust it 2-6 inches from the ground & your horse thinks he is in “high cotton”!
We, at Tilt-Tie, know trailers & horses because we have been in business since 1987. If you need any technical assistance we are always available to help Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm & Saturdays 9:00am - 12:00pm. You can call or email us anytime & we will be glad to assist you!